Friday, February 10, 2012

Animation Outside Japan-My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic season 1

                Goddamn it. I love this show. Lauren Faust is a genius. The dialogue is stellar, the animation is great, the stories are generally good, and the characters greatly stand out among the dearth of shows out now. I have identified with every one of the Mane Six at some point. I want to say Twilight Sparkle is my favorite, but that's hard as I love all of them.  The only downsides to the show I can think of is that several episodes don't hit me the same way others do. Maybe it's because I don't have the same experiences as the ones that lead to the creation of that episode. There isn't much to say here, except please give it a fair try if you haven't yet. If you watch it with an open mind and don't like it, I won't bother you again, and I doubt any other brony will either. Mostly because we have never seen it happen. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment