Sunday, March 4, 2012

Young Justice Episode 19-Misplaced

         As I've said previously, I'm a big fan of this ongoing show. And now that it's coming out every week again, I thought I'd share my thoughts on each episode as it came out. This episode was pretty good. It had some good lines, Captain Marvel got more screentime, the plot moved things along, and the action was pretty good. Oh, and we got a new team member. Awesome.

        Note 1)Sorry for no updates for two days and barely anything today. I'm working hard on some side-projects, and college is as much of a bitch as ever.

        Note 2)If you were to see any...postings on another blog I happen to own, remember that this blog and my YouTube channel are both out of character and game. Just a though,

No comments:

Post a Comment