Friday, November 11, 2011

Good News and Meh News

Good News: I"M BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!

Meh News: I've stopped work on my NaNoWriMo book indefinitely, for reasons I will now explain: The idea was a pseudo-documentary diary about me and my daily life. I would write about was on my mind, and then at some point it would jump from me reading House of Leaves to me finding Marble Hornets, and then getting slenderstalked, culminating in an open-ended ending where I most likely died. The problem is that it is much easier to write 2000 words a day on a fictional story then on your life. With a fictional story you can pad it out with anything imaginable, but with what I was doing 1200 words would be about one subject, then I would run out of things to say. I got far behind, daunted by the amount of work in front of me. Only yesterday did I realize it wouldn't work. Sorry. If any of the non-existent people who comment here want to read the 2800 words I managed to write, I'll post it. Most of it was stuff I'd write on here normally anyway.

In other breaking news, I'm eagerly waiting for Skyward Sword, and am watching my roommates love-fuck Skyrim a new asshole. I was up until recently trying The Irresponsible Captain Tylor, but I gave up after 4 episodes. Not my kind of show. Sorry Aaron. Right now I'm lifting up my spirits by watching Daria for the first time. (Enjoying the hell out of it.) I need it, I've been sick for 3 days now. I've also been rewatching Case Closed. GODDAMN YOU FUNIMATION! PLEASE DUB MORE SEASONS! I NEEEEEEED IIIIT!

On the Slender-front, I'm eagerly/impatiently awaiting the season 2 finale of Marble Hornets. SO MANY SCHEDULE SLIPS MAKES ME MAD!! Also, I'm surprised that the big surprise of the day is Observer taking control of Noah's accounts...again. I hope a good video comes out of this. I shall be posting more regularly soon. So, to the maybe 2 people who I don't know IRL that read this shit, laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment