Friday, July 22, 2011

July 21 2011 Update

Yeah yeah I'm a little late, I forgot to publish the draft. Quit your whining.

So...yeah. Today was a bit boring. I sat at home and played games and watched shows. Here's what I saw/played:

Fallout 3-One of my favorite games ever, but the thing is I have a bit of a short attention span, and because of this playing this game or Oblivion is hard for me. I'll make a character, play some side-quests for a week or two, then move on to a different game. Then when I start to play again months later, I want to make a very different kind of character, so I start over. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. However, this time I seem to be sticking to it more than usual. Mostly because I need something to do while I archive binge on LEOG. Also, today I finally completed my favorite side-quest for the first time: The Wasteland Survivial Guide. I know for some reason I lot of people dislike Moira and her quest, but I love it. She's really nice. (Y'now, except for making you get irradiated and stuff.) Also, I've been wanting to try the older games in the Fallout series, 2 in particular, but I have a problem running them on my computer, likely because of Windows 7.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2-I'm a HUGE Potter dork. I went and saw this the day I came back from camping, and forgot to tell you all. I cried. Like three times. I haven't cried in a theater ever. Loved the movie, despite what I felt should have been in there, but you have to admire an adaptation using what it used, not admonish it with what was left out. We all have our own movies in our heads of how we would adapt something. Most times they're not as good as the one on the screen, and we just can't tell. (Except with the Last Airbender. I'd rather see my grandma's adaptation of it more than M. Night's again.) Overall,  2nd or 3rd favorite HP flick, behind 5 and maybe 3.

Rise from the Ashes Dub-Not done with it yet, and I just gotta link you guys and say it's a voicing of case 5 of Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney with professional actors being used. Here you go.

That's all for now. Tomorrow I'm hosting a Cowboy BeBop marathon at my house with my friends. The entire series! W00T! Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment