Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Slender-Man related post

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING POST CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE FOLLOWING SLENDERVLOGS: MARBLE HORNETS, DARK HARVEST, TRIBE TWELVE AND MLANDERSON0. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Yeah, so after being offline for 5 days, I return to find HUGE updates one four of my favorite Slendy-vlogs. I will respond in turn to each.

Marble Hornets Entry 44: HOLY SHIT. One of the scariest entries yet. You'd think knowing that the Operator they're showing is just a mannequin would lessen the scary factor. It doesn't. At all. Also, we see his title for the first time, so the assholes who keep saying the creator's word on the matter isn't canon can shut the hell up. In this series, it's the Operator not Slenderman. Get over it. Overall, one of my favorite entries so far.

Tribe Twelve Formspring Document 1995: For those of you who don't know, about a month ago Tribe Twelve's big update included a envelope not from the series' own Observer, but from HABIT from EverymanHYBRID. It seems Milo was seen as a kid by Dr. Corenthal, and thus began the greatest crossover ever. Some think this crossover a terrible idea, but I say it's fan-tucking-fastic. On Noah's formspring (link seriously read it even if you don't watch the series, he's a laugh riot) he got a message from someone with a link to a mediafire account that held a pdf. It was the notes of Corenthal's visit of Milo. I thought it was cool, and can't wait for more.

Dark Harvest Log Entries 16 and 17, as well as my_final_betrayal: This series has been moving slowly for a while, but that doesn't bug me much. The entries were a bit boring, but they were supposed to be. The other one though? Bricks were shat.

MLAnderson0 Curtain's Up: I quiet like this one. The series has been taking interesting turns as of late, and this just confirmed what we thought.

On an unrelated note, I'm moving into my new apartment on the 29th. Another post tomorrow, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment