Thursday, July 5, 2012

That Guy With the Glasses Week(s) - The Nostalgia Critic

                  Here he is, the big man. The most popular reviewer on Channel Awesome, and the guy who 'runs' it all. (Even though he brother and the guy who plays Ma-Ti actually run it.) He is the first reviewer on the site I saw, and for an odd reason. At the time I was a big fan of the Angry Videogame Nerd. These days I've stopped enjoying his stuff, my taste in comedy has changed, and his filth style isn't my thing. But he crossed over with the NC a couple times, and it got me curious. So I tried his videos, and became a fan.

                 So why is he so popular? First off, he covers something near and dear to many on the internet's heart: movies from the 80's and 90's. He is a good writer, and his running gags are funny. He might be the best actor on TGWTG, and the level of effort put into his work is incredible. So, it isn't a fluke. The guy is just awesome.

                  Favorite episode: I have no idea

No comments:

Post a Comment