Friday, January 13, 2012

Cracking a Goddamned Book-The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya

               This is the 3rd, and newest in America, plot book in the series. It is...wow. Let's start with the plot. Basically, Kyon wakes up one day to find it...normal. Haruhi and Itsuki are just...gone, and noone remembers them but him. Yuki is a shy bookworm, but otherwise normal. Mikuru is the same naive girl, but you won't hear the word classified from her. She isn't a time traveler, she's normal. Every person in this world is normal. Everyone except Kyon.

              I won't go beyond there in the plot, because trust me, it needs to be experienced. I l-o-v-e the story here, easily my favorite in the series. The writing is still top notch, turning are usual perspective through Kyon for fun, now instead of snark, we feel his confusion, terror, and rage. It works absolute wonders. This is easily my favorite book in the series I've read. So highly recommended, I might buy extra copies for people who want to read it. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment