Saturday, May 26, 2012

Stop Rolling Your Eyes and Try It-So Long and Thanks for all the Ponies

         So Long and Thanks for all the Ponies by Sir Ginger is where you take My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and put it in the plot of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I'm a bit mixed on this one. On the one hoof, I love the latter series with all my heart. I can literally quote the entire first episode of the original radio play from memory alone. On the other hoof, it really wasn't different enough from the actual thing. It didn't make itself separate enough. I only read two chapters, and unless somepony convinces me otherwise, I won't continue it. So I really don't recommend it. Sorry Sir Ginger, it was well written, but unless it gets more...seperate from Hitchhiker's Guide, I enjoy it that much. Still well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment