Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Superhero Week-Bruce Banner (The Hulk)

        ((No picture. I do not like most pictures of the Hulk.))

        I do not think I need to explain The Hulk's origin story. He's one of Marvel's flagship characters, and easily one of their most profitable in other media. From the old TV show to recent films, the Hulk is pretty popular. However, I don't like him for the reason most fans do.

       Most people like The Hulk. I don't. I like Bruce Banner. Most people enjoy The Hulk because he's awesome at fighting and stuff. He's freaking indestructible. While that's alright for me, I love the struggle of Bruce Banner. He's this guy always on the run, always trying to stay calm, always scared out of his mind of the best within. That is really good, and in the hands of a good enough writer can be amazing. Yeah, I'm a weirdo. Whatever. Laters.

No comments:

Post a Comment